- Inspiration: Imperial ESB
- Alcohol by Volume: 8% alc./vol.
Coast to Coastless is a beer created jointly by the Trou du diable, Flying Monkey, Garrison and Phillips to celebrate their brewing savoir-faire and their great pan-Canadian friendship.
- Garrison Brewing Co. (NS)
- Le Trou du diable (QC)
- Flying Monkey Craft Brewery (ON)
- Phillips Brewing Co. (BC)
As a result, this amber beer with a nice sustaining head presents notes of noble hops and caramel. Its palate features typical aromas of malt and English hops, all of which stretch out to strong malty and caramelized flavours that are coated by a generous layer of earthy hops and spices. In the end, its long dry finish highlights the work of English yeasts.